DR. DALE KOOISTRA | SERVICES
Medical and Surgical Dermatology
Skin Cancer Detection and Treatment:
- 1.) Melanoma screening exam
- 2.) Skin cancer excision including Mohs Micrographic surgery
- 3.) Medical and surgical treatment including Blu Light for pre skin cancer (AK’s)
- 1.) Accutane for resistant for severe acne
- 2.) Blu Light
- 3.) Cortisone injection of cyst
Diagnosis and treatment of skin disorders:
- 1.) Eczema and dry itchy skin
- 2.) Psoriasis
- 3.) Dandruff and Seborrheic Dermatitis
- 4.) Skin tags, warts, and benign keratosis
- 5.) Hair loss
- 6.) Fungal nails
- 7.) Skin discoloration
- 8.) Bacterial, fungal, and viral skin infection
- 9.) Cyst
- 10.) Acne Rosacea
Botox® Cosmetic: For treatment of wrinkles on the forehead, between the eyebrows, Crows feet area, neck, and chin.
Fillers: Juvederm® is used for the treatment of lines around the mouth and to enhance the lips.
Chemical Peels: Glycolic Acid, Jessner’s, Vipeel, and TCA. These chemical agents are used to treat fine lines, tighten skin, and even out skin color.
Leg Veins Treatment: Sclerotherapy is the injection of a strong saltwater solution into the spider and feeder veins of the legs and ankles to destroy or minimize them.
Destruction of Benign Lesions: Destruction of age spots, skin tags, and hemangiomas (red blood spots).